Saturday 7 December 2013

Christmas Recipe Ideas - Smoked salmon & roasted garlic cream


Salmon can be transformed easily into appetizers, soups, salads and main courses with an Asian, American, Mediterranean and European flavor depending on the other ingredients, herbs and spices used. Add a few herbs, seafood and other ingredients, you’ll have yourself a warm seafood chowder for the cold nights. 

Speaking of cold nights, it’s Christmas again and it’s time for us to learn new fish recipes and watch cooking videos.

I got this recipe from Nigel Slater’s 12 Tastes of Christmas show. It’s a great show, so be sure to watch the rest of the episodes.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Megan, I can tell we have similar tastes. I also check Gourmandia for some interesting ideas about food. And it's so easy because they got cooking videos that's easy to follow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad to know that and I agree with everything that you've said. I'm sure you're gonna have a great feast this Christmas with this recipe

    ReplyDelete